Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When ordering our services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Our service allows the hire of ski clothing including jacket and salopettes either individually or as a combination. The hire period begins when garments are delivered to the school and ends when items are returned to us. Cost of hire includes delivery and collection from the school.
- Items are delivered approximately 1 week prior to trip departure and are collected no later than 5 days of trip return date.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your preference, however, colour or style preference cannot be guaranteed. No refunds can be issued due to dislike of colour provided.
- Every effort is made to ensure that garments are sent in good working condition. Customers should check the garments thoroughly on day of receipt and notify us as soon as possible if you discover any faults, damage or items missing. (Please note, that due to the nature of the sport, salopettes may have some marks on the bottoms of the legs, caused by the skis, however this should not affect their overall use) Any significant damage not reported may be charged to the hirer.
- Garments should be tried on upon receipt and as such any changes needed in size must be declared within 2days to allow us time to issue you with necessary changes before your trip. (Under certain circumstances you may be required to visit the Altitude store for any changes in sizes)
Payment & Cancellations
- Items must be paid for when booking.
- You may cancel a booking up to 6 weeks prior to trip departure date without penalty, cancellations made after this period will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the hire cost to cover administration costs and loss of potential bookings. No Refunds will be given for any hire cancelled within 10 days of trip departure.
Laundry & Returns
- Items must be returned laundered. Items can be washed on a wool/delicate cycle with a small amount of liquid detergent and spun twice. Do not tumble dry.
- Return date will be displayed on your individual package. Please return your items in the bag provided or on a clearly named bag. Items not returned within the stated time will incur a pro rata charge, up to the value of another weeks hire charge. Items not in school for our collection will be your responsibility to return to us directly.
You may not alter or modify garments and they must be returned in their original condition.
*Loss or Damage*
You must take all reasonable steps to protect garments from loss or harm during the hire period. Normal wear and tear on skiwear is expected and won’t incur extra charges. Damage beyond normal wear and tear will incur damage charges.
Damage charges will be assessed for broken zippers, detached garment pieces, make-up or other permanent stains or any other damage that renders the skiwear not rentable. It may include the cost of supplies needed to restore the garment to its original state as well as labour costs.
We reserve the right to charge up to the retail value of garments that have been lost or are returned with major damage including irreparable tears or irreversible marks.