Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When ordering our services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Our service allows the hire of ski clothing including jacket and salopettes either individually or as a combination. The hire period begins when garments are delivered to the school and ends when items are returned to us. Cost of hire includes delivery and collection from the school.
- Items are delivered approximately 1 week prior to trip departure and are collected no later than 5 days of trip return date.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your preference, however, colour or style preference cannot be guaranteed.
- Garments should be tried on within 2 days of receiving and as such any changes needed in size must be declared within this period to allow us to issue you with necessary changes before your trip.
Payment & Cancellations
- Items must be paid for when booking.
- You may cancel a booking up to 3 weeks prior to trip departure date without penalty, cancellations made after this period will incur an administration charge.
Laundry & Returns
- Items must be returned laundered. Items can be washed on a wool cycle with a small amount of liquid detergent and spun twice. Do not tumble dry.
- Items not returned within the stated time will incur a pro rata charge, up to the value of another weeks hire charge.
Loss or Damage
- You may not alter or modify garments.
- You must take all reasonable steps to protect garments from loss or harm during the hire period. Garments are hired out in clean condition, if garments are found soiled upon return we reserve the right to charge you for cleaning costs up to and including replacement cost of the garment.
We reserve the right to charge up to the retail value of garments for loss or repairs.